Saturday, October 9, 2010

Visiting Kim, kiddos and Grandma Baker

We went up to Denver for the day to visit with Kim, her kiddos and her mom "Grandma Baker". Let me say something special about Kim, she is my oldest friend. Actually she is younger than me but we've been friends since kindergarten. She moved to Colorado about a year after I did and met her husband, Colby, got married and now has 2 beautiful children. We spent the day having lunch and touring the Littleton Pioneer Museum during their fall festival. We had a great time and it's always fun reconnecting.
.
Allie, Kayla, Lydia, Zach
Zach and Allie, brother and sister


Kim was designated to take the kids on the hay ride, it's was Kayla's
favorite part of the day!
Malia, Kim, and myself
The girls absolutely loved Grandma Baker!

No comments: