Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Seeing all the stockings hung, I feel our family of 5 is complete.
My longing for 3 kids has finally been fufilled and we are especially grateful
this Christmas for Miss Malia!
Our Family
Kayla excited about her stocking
Malia was excited too!
Breakfast for Malia while we opened presents
Guess Who, from Nana
Harley completely suprised me with an IPad. I really had no idea what one was but now I'm completely "in love". How did I ever survive without it :)
Keeping it real, I look half asleep
Lydi got a game from Nana too
Our beautiful tree
I got an IPad, Halrey got a paper airplane making kit.
Doesn't seem hardly fair, o'well
Two years in a row now the Martin's have come over for breakfast on Christmas morning. They are our neighbors and great friends across the street. I think we've started a tradition! Sara made a yummy egg dish and I made a french toast casserole. We had a wonderful time enjoying eachother's company, playing with christmas presents, and watching Home Alone 3
The Martin's (James, Sara, and Sam)
Our living room in a complete disaster!
At night, we went over to Amy's and celebrated Christmas with a great dinner and presents.
The girls opening presents from Grandpa, a ton of craft supplies
Amy got the boys sweaters.
We had a wonderful Christmas. I can say without a doubt it was because of all the people praying for us. Of course we had some tears and we missed mom greatly but God swooped in and filled our hearts with Joy and Thanksgiving.

No comments: