Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day last year

Mother's Day this year
Wow, what a difference a year can make! I am so extremely thankful for my girls and of course my wonderful husband. I am constantly in awe of God's healing power and faithfulness and I am often brought to tears when I am reminded of it. I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! The girls and Harley were so thoughtful and we spent the day at the park flying kites, playing on the playground and relaxing in the shade on a blanket. I had sweet memories of my own mom and I know without a doubt I'm the mother I am today because of her! I thank God all the time for giving me such an amazing mom who taught me through her own actions how to be a good wife, a follower of Christ, a mom, a servant and a friend. I was extremely blessed to have had her as my mom and I'm so thankful I had her for 32 years. I pray that I will live out her legacy in a way that makes her proud! Miss you terribly mom!


2 comments:

Sara Joy Martin said...

Love this :)

MomZup said...

Alison what beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing these with all of us who love you and also miss your mom.