Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Michigan Dunes


We have been going to Warren Dunes Michigan State Park for as long as I can remember. I have great memories camping there during my childhood, going on day trips, meeting up with friends and going with the youth group. It's a great beach right on Lake Michigan with plenty of fun to be had!

A great picture with Grandpa Tree and all the Grandkids!
Lydi, Kayla and Cousin Emma

The girls with their momma. Malia was a little angle and took a great nap in her stroller
Fun on the beach!
The water was about 74 degrees so the kids mostly played in the sand down by the water. The older girls loved getting in the water and swam for quite some time. Especially Emma!

Having fun with the clay. There is a little stream that lets out into the Lake and the sides of the stream are covered with clay. The kids love painting themselves and each other. Emma planted me with fingerprints the minute we got back there.


COUSINS
The Camp kids (my brother's kids)
The Heater family (my sister)

Harley was working so it was just me and my girls.
It was a great day! The adults were definitely out numbered and we only lost Kayla once but all in all we had a wonderful day.


1 comment:

The Moffats said...

yeah! loving all the posts! keep them up! look at you...rocking the bikini. jealous.