Friday, December 16, 2011

HOLIDAY BAKING!

BISCOTTI
My dear friend Soni and I decided to take on the challenge and make biscotti.  Not bad for the first time and  who knows, maybe we started a tradition.  They were actually super yummy and it's amazing what chocolate can do.  Soni says "it can cover a multitude of sin" and she's right, they turned out beautiful!  

CANDY CANE COFFEE CAKES
I made these with my great friend Nickie!  I love baking during the holiday and catching up with old friends.  These coffee cakes have been a holiday tradition for as long as I can remember.  I have years and years of memories making these with my mom, so of course they are extra special when I make them now.  


GINGERBREAD COOKIES
No special story about making these gingerbreads except they are were sooooo good!  They were thick, chewy and O' so yummy!  


 COOKIE CUTTER PANCAKES


AND.........SUGAR COOKIES!


No comments: