Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Malia!

It's party time!

I love this middle picture!  
Malia is copying Harley by sticking out her lips

I had so much fun making this cake!  
I always cross my fingers because I really don't know what I'm doing but I always pray it turns out.
I made 3 different colors of fondant using marshmallows. 
Watched a quick youtube video on how to make zebra stripes and then went to work creating!  
It's a lot like playing with play-do but for adults :) 

Malia was so funny, she wanted to keep blowing out her candles
 before the "happy birthday" song was done.  We relite the candle several times
 before Harley put his hand in front of her mouth.
Yay!  You did it!
Super excited about blowing out her candles

Sisters!

Malia with her sisters and friend, Shandon


Malia got a sand table for her birthday. 
Um, she wanted to push it around like it was car or something.  
We had so much fun celebrating Malia's life!
She is such a joy! A little pistal at times but always adorable!

Stay tuned for an update on her blog, www.maliajoy.blogspot.com.  We can rejoice together on God's faithfulness and healing power!! 

1 comment:

The Moffats said...

Awww. Love it all. Good job!! I especially loved her high chair :) and sand table?! Looks like you should have stuck with the car idea :) haha